Music organization presentations, available upon request
- Extended Piano Techniques and External Sound Effects for the Intermediate Piano Repertoire*
- The Hangry Music Teacher Fixer-Upper
- Great Expectations: What Are Yours?
- The Golden Age of Recording Pianists: What You Should Know as a Student and as a Teacher*
- How to Get Parents/Guardians on Your Side
- High Performance Techniques (Mentally, Emotionally, Physically, Spiritually)
- Memory: Do I Really Have It?
- The Art of Asking Questions for Positive Motivation
- Audiation: Dictation, and Ear Training: If You Don’t Teach Your Students, Who Will?
Scholarly music presentations, available upon request
- Unique Pianos and Their Repertoire in the Twentieth and Twenty-First Century*
- Louis Moreau Gottschalk: Grand Tarantelle for Piano and Orchestra, op. 67*
- Domenico Scarlatti: Keyboard Sonata in D Minor, K. 294/L.67*
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Piano Sonata in A Major, K. 331*
- Gershwin’s Short Solo Piano Works*
- Liszt’s Style Hongrois*
- Bach’s Fifteen Two-Part Inventions: A Guide for Modern Pedagogy
- Mendelssohn’s Songs Without Words*
- William Byrd: Selected Keyboard Works*
- Kennst Du Das Land: Goethe, Schubert, Beethoven, Schumann and Wolf*
- Beethoven Piano Sonata op. 53*
- Bela Bartók Piano Sonata (1926): First Movement
- Beethoven Piano Sonata op. 109: History, Structure, and Analysis
- Dramatic Expression in Monteverdi’s L’Orfeo
*Includes performance and recordings of excerpts or entire piece(s).
- MTNA e-Journal November 2020 “Lightning Sessions”
- American Music Teacher February 2020 “Achieve a Solid, Reliable, and Successful Memory”
- American Music Teacher December 2019/January 2020 “10 Lyric Waltzes”